Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Changes...

Today is CD9 and already so many good things have happened.  The most exciting news is the fact that our house that has been on the market for 2.5 years is now under contract. WOO HOO!! What a relief and answered prayer this has been. It will be like getting a job, with only having one mortgage to have to pay. Even though it hasn't always been easy and money has been tight, God has always provided.  What an awesome God we serve!

The other change this month is, I decided to use ovulation predictor kits (OPK). I really hadn't wanted to add this to my daily routine, since I've been charting but at this point it's the only thing we haven't tried. So, I figured, what the heck.

Here is a picture of what every day entails for me now:

I started the OPK today. Even though there were two lines, yet still negative, there's something that just lifts your spirits to see two lines. I was actually surprised to see two lines already, since I'm only at CD9. I took one at 1:30 and one at 6:00, since I've read you should take them twice a day to make sure you catch your 'surge'. Unexpectedly the one at 6:00 is already darker. Hmm...wonder if I'm going to ovulate earlier this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment