Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Up up up...

Up is a word that describes a lot of things right now. Up describes the temperature outside, which is historically high, setting a record yesterday and expected to do so a few more times this week. In the past 12 months we are 15" behind on rain that is needed. Up also describes my spirit right now. There is just something about believing 100% in God's timing. Even on my worst of days, He always lifted me Up!! Up also describes my own attitude. Something about having a dream come true that does that for a person. :)

And...drum roll please...Up describes my HCG beta levels. When my Dr called me today I was so nervous but that was quickly diminished by the sound of her voice. The first statement out of her mouth after confirming it was really me, was "Congratulations"!! She said your levels are normal so we need to get your ultrasound scheduled. Woo Hoo!!! I just had to know what the levels were...a whooping 500.2. I couldn't be happier!!!

My ultrasound is scheduled for July 26th!! :)

Here's a quick peek into my HPT obsession:
**Click on the picture to enlarge**

No comments:

Post a Comment